Crest Events, Terms & Conditions
Crest Events aim for all events to be smooth and hassle free for both the client (You) and Crest Events, we achieve this by a fair and clearly outlined terms and conditions model so both parties are happy with everything agreed from quote to execution of the event and the time frame for confirmation and payments.
Once Crest Events issue you with your personal quote it will remain valid for a period of 28 days for you to make a decision and pay a deposit if you wish to proceed with your booking. Crest Events reserve the right to alter the quote if the venue or requirements change.
If your event takes place inside 30 days of your enquiry the quote will be valid until 14 days prior to the event date.
Crest Events along with our products and services are secured under the terms detailed in this document. Payments made in relation to your event are deemed as your full acceptance to the terms outlined in this document. Your date will only be confirmed once the required deposit is paid, if another client pays a deposit for the same date Crest Events reserve the right to accept this event as secured and withdraw from offering services on the same date to any quoted potential clients.
Prior to the event taking place Crest Events will have costs to pay in regards to your event so therefore the terms below apply to all bookings.
- Minimum deposit of 20% of invoice total is required to secure your booking, however we reserve the right to alter this subject to invoice total for larger events, all deposits are non refundable.
- Balance of the invoice total is due in full 7 working days before the event taking place, failure to pay within this time frame may result in your event being cancelled.
Confirmation of Requirements
In order to make the event a success Crest Events require confirmation of the order and goods required 10 days prior to the event taking place in order to make timely changes if required. Once you confirm your final details this is the information your final invoice will be generated on, changes made after the confirmation cancelling items will still be charged at full price.
Cancellation of Entire Event
Unfortunately sometimes you need to cancel your event or items required, if this is the case the following conditions apply at Crest Events;
- Cancellations must be made as soon as possible by telephone to confirm Crest Events receive the information in a timely manner, Crest Events will then email and confirm the cancellation of your event.
- Cancellations prior to tens days before your event will result in the lose of your deposit.
- Cancellation made 10 days till 5 days prior to your event will result in Crest Events being paid 50% of the invoice total and if payment had been made in full Crest Events will refund the 50% back to you in a timely fashion.
- Cancellations made with less than 5 days to go before your event will result in 100% of costs being retained by Crest Events.
- All deposits are non refundable
Crest Event Management (Crest Events) hold and will hold continuously the sufficient and relevant public liability insurance for the event booked with Crest Events.
Crest Events will follow all relevant laws and guidelines and hold all necessary certifications for the execution of your event within all areas of the products supplied and purchased from Crest Events, in the rare occasion we outsource Crest Events will confirm the same standards from secondary suppliers.
Crest Events will on occasions ask for information on the venue and location of set up within the venue, failure to pass on the correct information causing the event to be delayed or in certain circumstances the product not being suitable will not be refunded. Crest Events will attempt to supply as many products as possible in this situation that have been booked but with no refund for the products unsuitable. Crest Events reserve the right to vacate the venue on the evening If these circumstances occur without providing any services in extenuating circumstances with no refund.
If Crest Events use an area of work space inside a venue/house/studio we will endeavour to return it to the original state as per our arrival, we are not responsible for any mess and debris left by guests.
Damage to Equipment
Crest Events are positive everyone at your event will be on their best behaviour, however on the odd occasion something is damaged in what is deemed to be a malicious act Crest Events will hold you the client liable for the damage and seek to have the repairs paid for by yourself or in some circumstances the product replaced at full market value. Your payment of a deposit is full understanding and acceptance of this clause.
All bookings are subject to a delivery charge which will be outlined clearly in the quote and our area for free delivery is stated clearly on our website and quotes sent prior to booking, parking and boundary charges are applicable if incurred by Crest Events.
It is the clients responsibility to make sure the venue is suitable for a transit van for delivery and collection, also if the venue is not on one level and we are required to deliver across multiple floors in a venue with no life this is subject to a labour charge.
Crest Events aim to deliver events for everyone, therefore we do not have a minimum order for our services.
There may be a surcharge for a late finish. It will be clearly stated on your invoice.
LED Dance Floor Terms
- The area must be suitable to lay the dance floor which includes being flat and clear of any debris.
- Not suitable to be installed directly onto grass.
- Not suitable for a ceilidh and will result in the floor immediately being lifted.
- Must be completely covered to avoid rain.
- Drinks must not be taken onto on the floor due to the electronics.
- Breaking these terms will result in the immediate removal of the floor and no refund given.
- Suitable load in area must be provided.