Crest provide a comprehensive wedding planning service. We take the stress out of planning your wedding so you don’t have to. Our wedding planners handle every aspect of planning your wedding from sourcing an appropriate venue and creating the perfect wedding breakfast to dressing the venue in your favourite colours or theme. Our wedding planners have years of experience and can make your dream wedding come true.
Get in touch with us to arrange a meeting so we can discuss your plans for your perfect stress-free wedding.
Wedding Day Event Manager
‘On the day’ wedding manager is a service that we provide, we are at the venue all day making sure everything runs on time and as it should creating a wonderful atmosphere; here is a sample of what our event management team do:
- Morning set up which includes name places, postbox, seating arrangement stand etc.
- We welcome you and make sure you are at ease and informed of proceedings.
- We direct the cake supplier, florist and other services to where they need to set up.
- Meet & greet your guests and show them where to go.
- Ensure everyone knows which music to play and exactly when.
- Liaise with registrar to make sure everything is in order.
- Photographer schedule arranged.
- Monitor temperature making sure all guests are comfortable.
- Help guests with mobility issues.
- Liaise with the best man, ushers and MC to ensure guests are seated in the appropriate places and on time.
- Organise the newlyweds grand entrance.
- Manage lost belongings.
- Securely lock gifts and cards either in your room or a secure locked room.
- Introduce speakers and provide microphones where needed.
- Direct catering staff to the correct places and manage special dietary requirements of guests.
- Help catering team prepare the venue after the wedding breakfast for the evening. Which includes making space and directing the band and DJ setup.
- Invite you to cut the cake and organise the first dance.
- Remain on site during the evening making sure everything goes to plan and helping out where needed.
- Wish you well at the end of the night.